As Project Managers, we are responsible for the success of our international projects, with a particular focus on client relations and client satisfaction.
Our role is primarily to manage complex projects in such a way that the objectives are met, and the magic triangle isn’t violated.
Project Managers are in charge of managing all aspects of the project from contract signing to project completion.
We work closely with the creative and production teams, ensuring that we achieve the agreed objectives.
Project Managers oversee the entire production process. They are also responsible for ensuring that the final product meets the standards set out by the client.
To do this, we directly coordinate and manage the teams involved in the project.
Project Managers are the main point of communication with the customer. They ensure interaction between the customer and the CADIS project team.
𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
Tasks are varied and include all phases of the project, here are the main ones:
- Planning, evaluation, and allocation of technical, organizational, and human resources.
- Coordination of product development team: setting the schedule according to the resources, setting priorities, analyzing the difficulties, and implementing solutions with the internal teams and the customer.
- Analysis of customer requests (together with a product consultant).
- Lead project wrap-up meetings and steering committees with all partners.
- Administrative, budgetary, and financial management.
- Anticipate risks (technical, financial, contractual…) and implement preventive actions.
“𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘈 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴’ 𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴!” says Maik Zachau (Head of Professional Services at CADIS).